If you are in the process of planning or building your new home and are looking for a heating solution that is both warm & cosy as well as energy efficient, Breeze Air have the following options for you.
1. Air to Water Heat Pumps
These deliver effective, low carbon Heating & Hot Water. This system provides a simple, renewable solution that rivals traditional heating systems at a lower cost.
Why Choose a Heat Pump?
- Helps you achieve your Renewable Energy Targets
- Reduces Running Costs
- User friendly controls with temperature zoning
2. Heat Recovery Ventilation Systems
These deliver excellent indoor air quality while minimising domestic energy costs. By constantly replacing the stale air, with fresh filtered air, these systems prevent the build up of germs and bacteria that would normally be present, allowing cleaner, healthier living. In short, these remove dust mites, which lead to allergies or respiratory problems.
- Balances the air within dwelling
- Reduces dust mites and bed mites, which are the largest contribution to Asthma in infants & adults
- Reduces heat loss by recovering 90% of the heat from the outgoing stale air from a heat exchanger – saving on heating costs
- Stale air removed
- Fresh filtered air
- Other Benefit – BER rating improved therefore higher resale value
Dave and the Breeze Air Team have completed several A/C installs of varying size and complexity over the last 15 years. All projects (Commercial/Industrial/Residential) benefited from the upfront approach of Breeze Air and their willingness to work with mutual clients, to find a perfect proposal & solution for their needs and budget. I would have no hesitation in recommending Breeze Air and wish them all the best on future projects in an ever changing industry.
Bill Keogh - Technical Project Manager